Temporary CarePro Operations Associate
An opportunity to explore and work with a fast-growing technology startup on a mission to enable wellness and recovery through holistic personal care.
Working days/ hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 6pm (occasional OT during peak season)
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 3 months minimum
Salary: Up to $10/Hr + OT Payable
- Oversee and manage end-to-end CarePro operations, including qualifying Care Professional (Caregivers) during interview process.
- Report to CarePro Acquisition Lead to help improve and innovate on Supply operational processes, workflows, protocols and grow CarePro base.
- Work closely with Care Advisory, Customer Success and Care Operations teams in conducting post-mortem analysis and improve processes
- Assist with Clients and Care Professionals’ on-boarding on platform
- Only Singaporeans
- Minimum Diploma
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work on weekends, if required
- Proficient in English and Mandarin. Malay will be a bonus.