Strategic People Operations Lead
Open Position: People Operations Lead
Are you passionate about impactful products that people love and that make a real difference in people’s lives? Are you someone who’s entrepreneurial at heart and loves working in fast paced environments? Do you want to be an early employee at a well-funded startup where you can make a huge difference? Your work at Homage will directly impact and improve the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (product managers, engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on a flexible basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide home and community-based healthcare.
Homage is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy people operations lead. The role will support the hiring managers across the organization with the objective of sourcing for the best candidates, streamlining our interview process and creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate. A successful lead will be able to develop deep insights into the new roles that need to be filled in each team and their corresponding requirements, efficiently organize and define recruitment processes, coordinate interview activity as well as process and negotiate offers.
- Work closely with the founders as well as early founding teams to gain deep insights on the skill and culture requirements for open roles
- Support founders in sourcing for suitable candidates and identifying the most effective recruitment channels
- Uses data and insights to identify best recruiting drive recruiting decisions. Develops deep insights of the recruitment markets to define and drive experiments that optimize resources to achieve the highest impact
- Work with the Homage marketing team to help showcase what it is like to work on Homage and our Mission; develop marketing collateral to promote and educate potential applicants and enhance their understanding of how we’re transforming home- and community-based healthcare
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems to ensure information is up-to-date; produce ad hoc recruiting reports and support founders in negotiating offers for specific roles
- Facilitate recruitment events and initiatives, work with ecosystem partners to support recruitment drives Coordinate candidate phone and onsite interviews with speed and efficiency; meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interview and communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with our candidates
- A successful people operations lead will be self-directed, detail-oriented, resourceful, intuitive and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- At least 3 years experience facilitating and supporting recruitment activity in a fast-pace environment
- BA/BS degree preferred or relevant experience in lieu
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in prioritising different functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Google-based calendar/meeting applications
- Excellent communication skills in English - written, verbal and presentation
- You’re team-oriented and have experience supporting multiple organizations across different projects
- Demonstrated success in a key people role in a technology, internet and/or startup environment; experience in a people role at a startup a plus
- You are a natural storyteller - you know how to distill a complex concept into a simple, compelling story
- You have great empathy and intuition in people as well as culture-fit
- Proficiency in Chinese or Malay a huge plus
- You understand the world today doesn't care about what you have to say, it cares about what they think is worthy of hearing
- You communicate well, in writing or in person
- Graphic design and HTML skills a plus
- You work well with teams and thrive in a startup environment