Strategic B2B Customer Success Lead
At the heart of Homage is making sure our seniors can have the option of remaining in the comfort of their own homes as they age. It’s something we want for ourselves, parents, and friends and we want to build the best type of service out there that can take care of that. We are now entering a period of accelerated growth and is seeking a Strategic B2B Customer Success Lead to set us up for the next phase of growth.
As the Strategic B2B Customer Success Lead, you would need to be a strong executor with significant Account Management experience, preferably in the healthcare domain. In addition, you need to be an exceptional communicator, strategic thinker and deal maker.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide high quality caregiving to seniors.
The Strategic Customer Success Lead is responsible to lead client engagement as single point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned accounts. Drive timely renewals, achieve and exceed gross profit targets through client retention, price and population increases and upselling of further defined products and services to existing clients. This position will also work with the operations, business intelligence, engineering and product teams, and legal, etc. to improve and optimize the overall customer experience.
- Lead all aspects of engagement for assigned accounts to drive utilization, client satisfaction, profitable growth and timely renewal of existing business
- Meet assigned targets for growth of the renewal contracts and add-on account extensions
- Facilitate the involvement of company resources, including Operations, Business intelligence, Product & Engineering, Finance, external lawyers, etc., and leadership resources to meet account performance objectives and client expectations
- Escalate concerns directly impacting a client or the ability to effectively renew and grow a client
- Acquire an understanding of the assigned accounts and provide value added client and industry-specific home care-related knowledge within a consultative selling framework to become the client’s Trusted Advisor
- Understand customer needs, requirements and market trends, identify buying influences and develop contacts at the highest appropriate levels within clients
- Ensure up-to-date client operations and billing procedures, utilization reporting, contract review, onboarding, invoicing and AR collections
- Ensure regular face to face client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in key account management/B2B customer success
- Experience in exceling in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing healthcare or technology environment
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Client focused with the ability to establish strong relationships and the drive, attitude and ability to maintain and grow them. Ability to sell, build relationships and trust though consultative approach
- Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and analytical insights to drive decision making
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup strongly preferred
- Not required but bonus points if you have an MBA
- Passion for all things about Homage. You’re driven by our core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform
- Good strategic thinker with strong planning and organization skills and the ability to recommend solutions tailored to client’s requirements and overcome challenges confidently
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously, including activity planning and renewal pipeline management
- Achievement-oriented with excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Strong individual who can work autonomously and within a team to deliver results
- Ability to research and successfully gather all the required / relevant information relating to a client and/or contact to support each stage of the sales process
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM applications)