Senior Product Manager
Homage is fundamentally changing the way people access and get home care. From visit requests and care services to our patented caregiver-care recipient matching system to automated payments and health reporting and analytics suite, we build products that delight all sets of Homage users – seniors, caregivers and local care organizations. The product management team works closely with our engineers to define and deliver products from conception to launch. As part of the product group you bridge the creative, technical and business worlds as you design services that our users love.
In this role you will collaborate closely with Homagers from Engineering, Care Operations, Sales, Marketing, Account Management and other cross-functional team members to create, test, prioritize, and implement compelling product strategies and features.
- Define the “what and the why” of the product roadmap based on deep insights of Homage users as well as the market Homage operates in
- Own delivery of end to end product initiatives and releases to drive user growth, customer happiness and success
- Work with a team of designers, engineers, operation managers and marketers to drive and iterate the product and user processes from initial scope through to production and further iteration to meet growth needs.
- Perform data analysis to inform product roadmap prioritization and optimize customer success and product-market fit; help mature and implement data and product analytics frameworks and processes to gain required insights on customer acquisition and engagement.
- Perform needs assessment and gather requirements and user feedback for product improvement.
- Write product requirements, acceptance criteria and create wireframes
- Support sales and marketing to distill customer data into meaningful stories to drive customer conversion. Help define case studies using data from existing customers for marketing efforts
- Help drive growth and customer success through refinement of our patented matching algorithm.
- Work directly with the Chief Product Officer in helping define the product growth vision and strategy.
- BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years work experience in product management for online or mobile services
- Familiar with agile web development and project management
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas including user experience design, management, engineering, UI, customer support and marketing.
- Previous product design, engineering experience or experience working on product at a startup is highly valued
- BA/BS in Computer Science preferred
- Product management or UI/UX design experience with a focus on software products and technologies that are consumer-driven or B2B-driven.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.