Senior Operations Associate, Homage Health
Homage is seeking a Senior Operations Associate to support and grow Homage Health, a new service that connects patients with Care Professionals and doctors through both physical home visits and virtual video calls.
You will be responsible for defining and executing on the operational strategy for Homage Health, growing the supply pool of Care Professionals, and working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to bring Homage Health to the next level. An ideal candidate is someone who is resourceful, strategic and willing to be hands-on.
This role is a unique opportunity to pioneer and drive scalable initiatives to accelerate the growth of an already fast-growing start-up. If you want to make a huge impact at one of Singapore’s most exciting start-ups, learning a TON every day, we would love to hear from you!
- Help define, drive and implement strategic initiatives to build a highly motivated, competent and committed pool of Care Professionals and doctors
- Execute these initiatives while making sure the team keeps to a roadmap and timeline
- Direct and optimise the end-to-end journey for our Care Professionals from application to their first session
- Organise and conduct phone screens of applicants to ensure they are motivated and a suitable fit
- Work with other teams, both inside and outside of Homage, to expand the service and ensure its success
- Resolve escalations from the operations fulfilment team and optimise our service recovery processes
- Use measurable outcomes to drive results, including supply targets and session fulfilment rates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in Operations, minimum of 1 year experience building and leading a team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment/start-ups preferred
- Strong leadership qualities; manage and scale team, recruit and retain top talent, inspire, motivate as well as build consensus and rally carers to achieve goals
- An innovative rain-maker and self-starter, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas and work autonomously to create and drive innovative solutions
- Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and insights to drive decision making and operational improvements
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficient and comfortable with adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, web/mobile applications etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources or relevant experience)
- Passion for social enterprises and causes. You’re driven by Homage’s core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing start-up
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
- You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for detail
- You are highly resourceful when facing challenges of all types
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.