Senior Associate, Strategic Operations (Supply)
Homage is seeking a Supply Operations Senior Associate who enjoys helping the people at the heart of Homage, our Care Professionals, grow and develop into a more skilled and engaged individual to deliver good care.
You will be responsible for defining and executing on the operational strategy for Homage’s Care Professionals, both clinical and non-clinical, in providing care and services to seniors and families in their homes and communities. An ideal candidate is someone who is resourceful, strategic and willing to be hands-on in making sure that our Care Professionals succeed so that they can deliver the highest standards of care.
This role is a unique opportunity to pioneer and drive scalable initiatives to accelerate the growth of an already fast-growing start-up. If you want to make a huge impact at one of Singapore’s most exciting start-ups, learning a TON every day, we would love to hear from you!
- Help define, drive and implement strategic initiatives to build a highly motivated, competent and committed Care Professional team qualified and trained to deliver quality care.
- Execute initiatives while making sure the team keeps to a roadmap and timeline.
- Direct and optimise the recruitment funnel and onboarding experience for Care Professionals; work with Homage marketers to inform the right acquisition direction.
- Grow existing Care Professional engagement and support initiatives including but not limited to rewards programmes, customer support, as well as benefits and bonus schemes.
- Develop training programmes, in partnership with relevant providers or in-house, to grow the skills and experiences of our Care Professionals.
- Support Care Network team in other partnership-building activities relevant to Care Professional recruitment, rewards and training.
- Use measurable outcomes to drive results, including Net Promoter Score and other customer happiness metrics for our Care Professionals’ experiences with Homage.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of experience in Operations, minimum of 1 year experience building and leading a team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment/start-ups preferred
- Strong leadership qualities; manage and scale team, recruit and retain top talent, inspire, motivate as well as build consensus and rally carers to achieve goals
- An innovative rain-maker and self-starter, you have the ability to proactively identify improvement areas and work autonomously to create and drive innovative solutions
- Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and insights to drive decision making and operational improvements
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficient and comfortable with adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, web/mobile applications etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources or relevant experience)
- Passion for social enterprises and causes. You’re driven by Homage’s core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing start-up
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
- You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for detail
- You are highly resourceful when facing challenges of all types