Sales & Business Development Associate
The Sales & Business Development Associate must be an energetic and resourceful self-starter who can quickly grasp Homage’s vision, develop specific tactical plans and begin implementation upon appropriate approvals. The Associate is responsible for building a sales pipeline by contacting and building relationships with new and existing client organizations, conducting market research, exploring new business opportunities and analyzing the competitive landscape.
- Opportunities Sizing: Conduct market research and revenue projections to evaluate new partnership and service vertical opportunities.
- Lead Generation: Source and evaluate new B2B business and qualify potential leads as viable business opportunities within the target market. Be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts.
- Pipeline Management: Ensure prospective clients and existing opportunities are moved through the pipeline by updating account activities, prioritization of upcoming deals, and assisting the team in account projection.
- Provide all pre-sales support, including facilitating the proposal process for specific clients, such as solution development, client presentations and drafting relevant documents.
- Assist with exceeding sales goals and executing strategies to win new accounts.
- Report to the Care Network Lead and be accountable to key deliverables and targets, while providing support in ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Sales CRM System
Ensure real time update of all client related activities into the sales CRM system:
- Manage and closely track the pipeline progress for all opportunities
- Be accountable for and provide transparency on conversions
- Tracking of all activities/points of contact with clients, providing detailed information on what was discussed/decided and on exchanged documents
- Ensuring that all owned records (accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc.) are timely and accurately updated
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 1-2 years of work experience in a B2B sales role
- Passion for all things about Homage. You’re driven by our core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform
- Entrepreneurial discipline to take initiative, be creative, maintain high activity volumes, and be accountable to goals and quotas
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment – Start-up experience a plus
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Can-do attitude, strategic thinker, and passion for new products and solutions
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficient and comfortable with adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, web/mobile applications etc.)
- You have demonstrated an ability to creatively solve problems and think on your feet
- You are a natural storyteller with the ability to distil complex concepts into a simple yet compelling story
- You have natural collaboration and bridge-building skills
- You have an ability to initiate conversations and getting the word out is your staple
Proficiency in Chinese and/or Malay is a strong bonus
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.