Registered Nurse, Community Partners (Short-Term Contract)
Passionate to help those in need? We have just the role for you. Homage is looking for nurses with the compassion and dedication to deliver quality care to patients at our partner organisations.
Join us as a Homage Registered Nurse today: bit.ly/homage-recruitee-rn-comm
- Earn up to $4,000/month and additional cash incentives
- Short-term commitment until 26th December
- Get a chance to gain nursing experience in a different environment (prison environment)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
As a Homage Registered Nurse, you will deploy your knowledge and nursing skills to provide professional nursing care to seniors and adults. Build deep expertise while making an impact on lives through care, and look forward to opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge as you combine clinical skills with health and community care management.
- Manage and plan the care management of individual patients using the 4-prong Systematic Approach to Nursing Delivery comprising Assessment, Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation.
- Assist the Nurse Manager to set short & long-term goals for the unit.
- Participate in action plans for the unit to enhance and maximize employee performance
- Maintain current trends in nursing practice and management through formal education and self-development.
- Participate in physician rounds & collaborate with physician and members of healthcare team to ensure continuity of patient care and follow through of treatment plans.
- Demonstrate competency in nursing core & special skills.
- Supervise junior nursing personnel in providing quality nursing care. Monitor and assess junior nurses' competency progression and performance
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident only
- Valid SNB (Singapore Nursing Board) practising certificate
- Minimum 2 years of ward experience (in acute settings providing bedside care, preferably in a geriatric ward)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to perform nursing procedures independently
- Able to work 12-hour shifts if required
- Able to work in a male prison environment
- Comfortable working with adults and seniors, including persons with disability