We are looking for like-minded individuals with the compassion, dedication and commitment to join us in delivering quality care to families in our community as a Psychologist Professional.
As a Psychologist Professional, you will employ your knowledge, skills and experience to provide psychotherapy and psychometric assessments for our seniors and adults via our app. With our flexible hours scheme, you will have autonomy over your working hours and achieve the work-life balance you’ve been dreaming of.
Join us as we improve the way medical services are delivered and make it simpler for seniors and adults to access the care they need.
As a Homage Psychologist Professional, you are always ready to provide the following services to our seniors and adults with warmth, tact and professionalism:
- Conduct psychometric assessments for diagnosis of neurodevelopmental conditions to inform interventions
- Formulate evidence based and data driven intervention plans for cases
- Evaluate and monitor progress to review effectiveness and relevance of intervention plan
- Provide counselling and/or specific therapeutic interventions for cases
- Provide training for caregiver to address functioning concerns
- Provide regular feedback to caregivers to update on the client’s progress
- Adhere to professional standards in clinical, legal, and ethical practices
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
To assess if a candidate would be a good fit as a Homage Psychologist Professional, we look for the following qualifications and attributes:
- Masters’ degree and above in Applied/Clinical/Developmental Psychology
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical/counselling experience
- Registered or eligible for registration with Singapore Register of Psychologists (SRP)
- Able to work independently
- A genuine service mindset, to provide care from the heart and enjoy helping people, especially seniors
- Detail-oriented and attentive, with a pleasant and calm demeanour
- Personal integrity, to pass our comprehensive background check and reference checks
- A team player who is dedicated and committed and desires to make a big and positive impact together with other Homage Care Professionals