Marketing Associate, KL
You will be supporting the Homage Malaysia team in content, social media and performance marketing.
The role is to support the Homage Malaysia team and to communicate our brand values effectively through content creation and engagement with our community (in the aged care space) in Malaysia.
- Understand needs and community on the ground - support operations and communicate with teams to manage demand and supply flow
- Content creation: SEO-based copywriting, blog-posts etc, website management working with agencies from ideation to execution.
- Social media management
- Communications/marketing strategy
- Successfully execute SEO tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and metadata, campaign performance tracking, and link building in both English and BM.
- Able to do translations and copies in both BM and English (priority will be given to those who are adept at written Bahasa Malaysia)
- Working with agencies to support PR initiatives
- Brainstorm and collaborate on content strategy and creative concepts
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. copywriting, graphic design, EDMs, launching influencer programs, videos/webinars, creating event series)
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns and digital tools
- Ability to identify and track relevant online/offline community metrics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and marketing technology applications such as web analytics and Google AdWords
- Willing to get hands dirty and work in a fast-paced setting to achieve great results
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in written Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Meticulous, motivated, have a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work in a team but also independently without constant supervision
- Believe in the mission and values of Homage
- Students/fresh graduates of any discipline are encouraged to apply
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.