You are not a typical investment professional. You challenge the status quo and enjoy pushing boundaries. You are comfortable working with uncertainties, a diverse range of stakeholders and thrive in an environment where you solve complex business problems.
As the Investment Manager, you will work closely with the CEO on Homage’s ongoing fundraising efforts and managing our Investor Relations. You will represent Homage with prominent investors and venture capitalists in the region and collaborate closely with multiple internal business, operations and technology teams. You will also work closely with Homage’s Commercial and Growth teams to support our regional corporate development and regional expansion efforts.
This is a unique opportunity to gain firsthand experience at an impactful high-growth startup, while being one of the key drivers in bringing Homage to the next growth phase.
- Work with the CEO/CFO on all fundraising efforts end-to-end, including investor sourcing and due-diligence, market analysis, pitch materials and venture deals formulation and execution
- Build rapport and maintain strong and transparent relationships with investors and venture capitalists, both potential and existing
- Manage and work closely with CEO/CFO to execute on regular and special-purpose reporting to Homage’s investment partners and board of directors
- Work closely with our finance and people teams, as well as Chief of Staff to facilitate and drive incoming investment due diligence, including all legal and financial documentation
- Drive other ad-hoc strategic fundraising or corporate development projects, including improving our fundraising processes, service vertical or regional expansion deals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in commercial or investment finance, management consulting and/or corporate development Excels in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing technology-driven environment
- Prior experience in commercial finance, investment management, fundraising and corporate development is strongly preferred; experience in and exposure to M&A and/or JV experience is highly preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast growing business and there's always grey areas, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand not everything is 100% defined all the time
- Analytical reasoning and thrives in a strategic advisory role - you are data driven to your core. If you don't love throwing yourself into spreadsheets understanding what the numbers are, what affects them and how you can achieve them, this role is not for you.
- You communicate extremely concisely, both written and verbal, and are highly tuned into the capital markets— you have a strong ability to pitch, hone in on, refine and substantiate strategic recommendations through analytical insights, quantitative analysis,financial/decision modelling and building strong visual representation
- You’re extremely results-driven and execution-focused, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
- An ‘Innovative rain-maker’, you are highly results-oriented and have the unique ability to identify, triage, size and translate strategic opportunities that leads to outsized outcomes for the team
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and/or CFA qualified, strong bonus if you have an MBA or previous finance and fundraising experience at a fast growing startup
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.