Growth & Marketing Lead
Are you passionate about impactful products that people love and that make a real difference in people’s lives? Are you a growth-oriented marketer who’s entrepreneurial at heart and loves working in fast paced environments? Do you want to be an early employee at a well-funded startup where you can make a huge difference? Your work at Homage will directly impact and improve the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players who do not shy away from challenges, people who can work with a very diverse team (product managers, engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home-based caregiving, allowing people to age and recover at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on a flexible basis to provide recipients with home nursing care, home rehabilitation and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organisations alike to provide high quality caregiving to seniors.
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer to manage the mid-to-long term growth and marketing strategy for Homage. This position will be responsible for setting a strategy and implementing ongoing and regular activities for customer acquisition, including Offline and Online Marketing, as well as being an essential success partner to the organisations Homage works with. This role incorporates all aspects of activities that help Homage drive growth with a marketing focus - including setting the overall customer acquisition strategy, identifying and sharing the right success stories, creating relevant and meaningful presentation content, driving the right mix of events in the market, identifying and creating the most appropriate set of marketing collateral and more.
- Conceptualize, spearhead and execute on customer and supply acquisition strategies to maximize Homage’s reach and customer acquisition
- Obsessively uses data and insights to drive marketing decisions. Develops deep customer and market insights to define and drive experiments that optimize resources to achieve the highest impact
- Lead performance marketing and social media team to execute on online and offline marketing campaigns, including social media campaigns, content marketing, paid ads, and use metrics-driven measurements to deliver the best outcome, optimize for ROI and budget in each marketing channel
- Manage PR initiatives, partner with sales and cross functional partners to deliver scalable stories that demonstrate the value of Homage to potential customers and caregivers
- Plan and develop thought-leadership materials designed to enhance our industry and customer’s understanding of our industry’s problem, Homage’s solution and value proposition, as well as Homage services
- Develop marketing collateral that can be used by our sales and operations teams to promote and educate clients/partners on new products/features to engage clients/partners
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure product cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
- Obsessively data- and scale-driven, enjoys hacking together innovative and valuable ways to maximize reach and ROI, growth and customer acquisition.
- BA/BS degree preferred or relevant experience in lieu
- At least 5 years and above of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated success in driving growth and marketing and customer acquisition efforts in a technology, internet and/or startup environment
- Good working knowledge of the advertising, promotion, and marketing industries in Singapore
- Functions as an active participant, demonstrates reliability and communicates constructively as a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills in English - written, verbal and presentation Experience supporting and enabling a sales organization in addition to spearheading cross-functional projects
- Experience in a marketing role at a startup or healthcare a plus
- You are a natural storyteller - you know how to distill a complex movement into a simple, compelling story, whether in 140 characters or 4 min video.
- You have great empathy and are able to see the story from every character's perspective
- Proficiency in Chinese or Malay a huge plus
- You understand the world today doesn't care about what you have to say, it cares about what they think is worthy of hearing
- You are proficient with social media, and you are a natural evangelist: you like to share news of great things with your friends
- You communicate well, in writing or in person
- Performance (digital) Marketing experience (SEM, FB, Mobile, etc.)
- Graphic design and HTML skills a plus
- Experience and existing network with media relations a plus
- You work well with teams
- You thrive in a startup environment
- You are an avid reader of all things related to marketing and branding.
- Not required but we would love it if you include a link to a writing sample or personal portfolio