Executive Assistant to CEO
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will have a huge impact across the organisation. You will be our CEO’s “force multiplier”, scaling her activities, reach and communication across all stakeholders of the company, and have a front-row seat to experience how a high-growth startup works internally.
You will get to liaise with and represent the CEO with external stakeholders, including investors and venture capitalists, business partners and customers who are driven to make a dent in long-term healthcare and wellness.
You will get to observe many key business decisions, and interact with the teams and understand how the various functions within Homage work together.
You will also have the opportunity to drive key special projects, helping with new initiatives or improving our processes and workflows.
After one year, there will be opportunities for you to move into other roles within the company; if you enjoy what you are doing, we are happy to craft out a long-term executive assistant role for you as well.
- Manage the CEOs’ workflows and priorities by managing her schedule and anticipating steps ahead
- Provide full secretarial, operational and administrative support to the CEO
- Provide members of the Executive Team leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities and so on. Assist with special projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Support the CEO in screening and responding to correspondences with internal and external stakeholders, while keeping the CEO informed of all matters requiring her attention
- Handle flight/hotel/ground transportation travel requests and manage CEO’s expense claims submission
- Assist with office administration so the team can focus on what they are great at
- Anticipate needs from the CEO and the team and identify opportunities to create processes and systems to streamline office flow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience supporting senior and top management in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Fast learner with excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills to meet strict deadlines; meticulous attention to details
- Positive working attitude and a strong team player
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficient and comfortable with adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, web/mobile applications etc.)
- Passion for social enterprises and causes. You’re driven by Homage’s core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing start-up
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
- You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for detail
- You are highly resourceful when facing challenges of all types
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.