Covid-19 Program Manager
In support of Singapore’s Covid-19 mitigation efforts, Homage is supporting multiple on-going initiatives including mass swab testing, mobile medical and nursing teams as well as facility management.
We are seeking a Program Manager to manage care response efforts across all Covid-19 initiatives. As a role that directly impacts our work both from a partnerships level as well as on the ground execution, you will be expected to manage end to end processes to ensure optimal outcomes of ground efforts.
You will be working closely with external stakeholders from both the private and public sectors and internal operational stakeholders to plan, scope and implement care response initiatives on an on-going basis. The right candidate needs to possess accountability and ownership of the highest degree, especially when Covid-19 response efforts are affected on a dynamic and ever-changing basis.
This is a rotational role, with a potential transition pathway into a core B2B partnerships account manager role after the completion of Covid-19 response efforts.
If you are looking to make a huge impact at a fast-growing startup and also to the country in this challenging period while learning a TON every day, we would love to hear from you!
- Be the first and main point of contact for Homage’s Covid-19 partners from both the private and public sector
- Support solution development for new initiatives, including but not limited to building operational processes and pricing models
- Be responsible for the end to end implementation of all response efforts (from planning processes to incident resolution and executing on the ground)
- Coordinate activation orders for Homage operations for each deployment
- Work in close collaboration with Homage’s operations leads to ensure successful fulfilment of all Covid-19 activations and deployments
- Manage all documentation and administrative processes related to Covid-19 initiatives for external partners (i.e. billing, inventory tracking)
- Track KPIs for internal management reporting
- Forecast demand and supply requirements to support resource planning by internal teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in an operational, partnerships or B2B customer success role
- Past management consulting experience or prior experience in a startup / tech environment would be a bonus
- Well-versed in MS Office Suite
- You do not mind multitasking across multiple projects at any one time, acting independently and as part of a team
- You are highly structured, detail-oriented and process driven
- You have experience managing external stakeholders and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a roll-up your sleeves mentality and do not mind being operational on the ground
- Certain initiatives may require you to be on-site across various types of facilities (e.g. nursing homes, worker dormitories, other public care facilities) for the purposes of on-site coordination or site recce. You must be able and willing to do so to perform this role.
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.