Country Manager, Singapore
Homage is looking for a Country Manager strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access caregiving and health services and improve their lives through technology-enabled healthcare solutions. You will manage, build and lead a dynamic team to own and deliver the end-to-end Homage Care Solution in Singapore. This involves general management of Homage’s P&L in Singapore and overseeing our care operations end to end.
- Responsible for managing all business performance and operations within Singapore. This involves taking P&L responsibility as well as meeting country-level growth metrics set by senior leadership
- Ensure successful local planning and execution of strategy across all operating teams
- Oversee care operations end-to-end including Care fulfilment and Recovery, recruitment and engagement of our Care Professionals, Care Advisory (inside sales), business development as well as our Clinical specialist teams.
- Manage and mobilise core functions including Finance, Growth and Marketing, PR, Product and engineering, Care Advisory (Sales) locally and Care Network (B2B Sales) from Headquarters to grow Homage’s Singapore operations strategically and meet our growth targets
- Build the brand on the ground with all given levers of brand, communications, Care network partnerships. and grow both our mission and the business
- Act as company spokesperson in interviews with key media, liaise with our PR organisation
- Inform and support local strategy by meeting with health, corporate and government officials and local associations
- Steer and ensure the SG team is clear on strategy and execution objectives and targets, embodies the values of the company and has the right role development opportunities to develop and strive
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market. Build relationships with potential partners in the healthcare space to drive unions that will help grow the region
- Work closely with the CEO and CFO to set strategic forecasts and roadmap for Homage SG as well as how it ties to the group
- This role reports directly to the CEO, and co-founder
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- > 10 years of professional experience of which > 5 managing cross-functional teams
- Tech or Startup GM experience and/or understanding of the health industry is a major plus
- Minimum 3 years P&L management experience is a must have
- Experience in B2C, B2B and platform business models, strong operational experience is ideal.
- Ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional international environment
- Succinct, persuasive and clear communicator -- you are highly capable of influencing and driving decisions with an analytical approach. Your communication skills will be exceptional with proven ability to coach, support and inspire a team
- Fluency in Bahasa Malay, Tamil or other Chinese Dialects is a bonus.
- Experience on being a spokesperson in the media. Having exposure to public policy or social development is a plus
- Mission-driven with a passion for the Homage mission, people and social impact
- An undeniably positive attitude, dedication and ability to act as a role model for the Homage team and Homage’s values
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create impact in a fast-growing startup
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
- You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for details
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.