We are looking for like-minded individuals with the compassion, dedication and commitment to join us in delivering quality care to families in our community as a Counsellor Professional.
As a Counsellor Professional, you will employ your knowledge, skills and experience to provide counselling activities for our seniors and adults via our app. With our flexible hours scheme, you will have autonomy over your working hours and achieve the work-life balance you’ve been dreaming of.
Join us as we improve the way medical services are delivered and make it simpler for seniors and adults to access the care they need.
As a Homage Counsellor Professional, you are always ready to provide the following services to our seniors and adults with warmth, tact and professionalism:
- Conduct one-on-one interviews with our seniors and adults to assess their situations
- Explore different structured strategies and activities to push out to individuals based on their mental health conditions
- Evaluate and monitor progress to review effectiveness and relevance of activities
- Provide training for caregiver to address functioning concerns
- Provide regular feedback to caregivers to update on the client’s progress
- Adhere to professional standards in clinical, legal, and ethical practices
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
To assess if a candidate would be a good fit as a Homage Counsellor Professional, we look for the following qualifications and attributes:
- Postgraduate degree/diploma as recognised by the Singapore Association of Counselling (SAC)
- Registered or qualified to apply for SAC Registered Counsellor status
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical/counselling experience
- Able to work independently
- A genuine service mindset, to provide care from the heart and enjoy helping people, especially seniors
- Detail-oriented and attentive, with a pleasant and calm demeanour
- Personal integrity, to pass our comprehensive background check and reference checks
- A team player who is dedicated and committed and desires to make a big and positive impact together with other Homage Care Professionals