Care Advisory (Inside Sales) Lead
Sales and customer success at Homage is changing fast to meet company growth. The Care Advisor Lead will serve a key leadership role in two major components of the Homage experience, one, helping families and care organizations across Singapore who need caregiving understand and select our solution and service and second, ensuring the needs of our clients are deeply met to drive increased adoption and renewal of services. The individual is responsible for leading the Care Advisory team and managing the customer requests and expectations at every touchpoint.
- Direct, build and lead the inside sales team to achieve Homage’s growth goals and target conversion rates as well as articulate Homage’s service and value proposition to prospective customers
- Develop deep empathy for care recipients and their loved ones as well as their end-to-end user journey with Homage; drive the team with a laser-focus on the people at the heart of Homage – customers, care recipients and care professionals
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and their service requirements; uses actionable data and insights to build and iterate on the inside sales playbook
- Harnesses the team’s combined experience to build inside sales training content and continuously optimize for conversion rates from inbound leads
- Define and improve on workflows to manage, track engage all leads, prospects and clients via technology tools and internal systems as well as to enable successful handover to the care operations and specialists teams
- Mature and implement data and product analytics frameworks and processes to gain required insights on customer acquisition and engagement.
- Guide the team in building customer relationships by understanding customer goals, needs and initiatives to ensure customer retention and growth.
- Supervise and constantly improve the customer’s on-boarding and renewal process
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Homage’s service portfolio and offering
- Understand the care landscape and each client’s unique requirements to strategically up or cross-sell Homage’s offering with the objective of driving service renewals
- Support the Care Advisory team in working closely with Care Operations to manage and track incidents and feedback to drive service improvements and recovery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with sales
- 5 years of experience with consulting and/or inside sales, with 1-2 years of inside sales team management experience
- Experience in hospitality, startups or healthcare-related sales is a plus
- Team player with a competitive spirit
- Possess solid negotiation skills, related to both selling and service retention
- Solution-oriented and able to understand the importance of accountability
- Receptive to constructive criticism and open to coaching
- Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and rapport with others and in general a people-person
- Organised and attentive to details