Care Advisor (Inside Sales)
Sales and customer success at Homage is changing fast to meet company growth. The Care Advisor will serve a key role in two major components of the Homage experience, one, helping families and care organizations across Singapore who need caregiving understand and select our solution and service and second, ensuring the needs of our clients are deeply met to drive increased adoption and renewal of services. The individual is responsible for managing customer health and expectations at every touchpoint.
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs and requirements; using customer insights and data to optimize for customer experience and potential client conversion rate through receiving incoming calls
- Articulate the Homage proposition to prospective clients
- Source new client and account opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
- Help develop and refine the client sales playbook and answer inbound and outbound calls from various referral sources
- Close sales and achieve quotas
- Track all leads, prospects and clients via technology tools and internal systems Communicate client needs, handover successful cases over to the care operations team and schedule client care assessment visits with Operations Team
- Build customer relationships by understanding customer goals, needs and initiatives to ensure customer retention and growth.
- Guide customers through the on-boarding and renewal process and follow up on their requests
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Homage’s service portfolio and offering
- Understand the care landscape and each client’s unique requirements to strategically up or cross-sell Homage’s offering with the objective of driving service renewals
- Work closely with Care Operations and the rest of the Care Advisory team to manage and track incidents and feedback to drive service improvements and recovery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with inside/outside sales
- 3-4 years of experience with consulting and/or direct sales; fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Experience in hospitality, startups or healthcare-related sales is a plus
- Team player with a competitive spirit
- Possess solid negotiation skills, related to both selling and service retention
- Solution-oriented and able to understand the importance of accountability
- Receptive to constructive criticism and open to coaching
- Highly communicative, energetic, loves building relationships and rapport with others and in general a people-person
- Organised and attentive to details
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.