Business Intelligence Analyst
Homage seeks a Business Intelligence Analyst who gets excited about using data to demonstrate impact to those we provide care to. The right candidate will be action-oriented, recognizing that our care recipients, their loved ones and Homage senior management depend on your analyses to drive business forward and improve the quality of care provided.
This position will work collaboratively across multiple departments. The candidate needs to be comfortable with high levels of responsibility, able to turn conceptual direction into a tangible product while pushing our team's thinking forward. If you want to make a huge impact at one of Singapore’s most exciting startups, learning a TON every day, we would love to hear from you.
- Analyze large data sets of care-related information to understand trends and uncover insights
- Create in-depth reports for Homage internal management to report on the quality of care, business performance and outcomes and where there are opportunities for improvement
- Work with our data and generate insights using our BI tool, from new data source integrations to structuring data sets and creating dashboards and reports
- Prepare sales and marketing ROI analyses that helps Homage improve in all aspects of service delivery, from both the supply and demand standpoint; participate in product, marketing and sales discussions as our team's data expert and help with informing sales, product, pricing and marketing initiatives
- Perform longer-term research that is used for everything from marketing articles to improving our matching algorithm
- Support the management with Customer Success slides preparation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of work experience in investment banking, consulting, or relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel) is a must; experience with Analytics Software Tools like Tableau and statistical analysis is a plus
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and handle multiple projects at one time, acting both independently and as part of a team
- Meticulously detail-oriented and able to distill large amounts of data into a meaningful story
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.